Soul Seekers is excited to announce another opportunity to attend its contemplative spirituality course:
In a cultural landscape where many are skeptical of traditional religion Living Inside-Out seeks to support people who desire a deep spiritual life but want an independent and open opportunity in which to explore.
Living Inside-Out is a 7-week course for anyone wishing to grow their spiritual lives through the Christian contemplative tradition.
Using the ancient wisdom of 6th century monk St Benedict of Nursia as our primary guide Living Inside-Out will lead us through practices and ideas once only associated with monasteries but are now enriching the everyday lives of people the world over.
Living Inside-Out enables us to discover and experience God for ourselves, find meaning and fulfilment within everyday life and learn how to make a positive difference in the world around us.
Living Inside-Out introduces us to a number of practices and spiritual concepts including but not limited to:
- The importance of Silence and Solitude.
- Sacred Pauses and how they can help us grow spiritually.
- Lectio Divina – the sacred meditative reading of scripture and other spiritual materials.
- Contemplative Prayer – the prayer of Silence.
- Spiritual Direction – journeying with a spiritual companion.
- Radical self-honesty – compassionately noticing and welcoming who we are.
- Growing Community – as institutional church declines how do we nurture our need for spiritual community?
Where and When
Soul Seekers is excited to announce another opportunity to attend Living Inside-Out as follows:
the mark room, SPICER Uniting Church, 44a 4th avenue, st peters, Adelaide
There will be a FREE wine & cheese info evening at
All Souls Rectory, 51 4th Avenue, St Peters on:
Thursday 24 September
COURSE WITH RUN FOR 7 WEEKS FROM
Thursday 8th October to Thursday 19th November 2020
$145* per person
*Soul Seekers wants Living Inside-Out to be affordable to anyone who wishes to attend. If cost is an issue, please get in touch.